The world is huge and our lives are small. Trapped in our daily routines and duties, one gets very less time to really go out and see places and admire the beauty, culture and warmth that various destinations across the globe has to offer. However, travelling or globetrotting is an awesome experience that only travel lovers would realize. Travelling places brings along with it adventure, different people, different languages, different cuisines, different tastes of art and culture, different housing styles and much more!
TRAVEL AND ITS ANCILLARIES:
- ARTS AND CULTURE- travelling would have very less meaning if one cannot soak up the culture of the place. Every place has its history, its culture, its story and when you visit that place, you learn loads of things about their arts and culture. It is in art, that the true spirit of a place gets revealed. Going around museums or tombs, palaces and churches, monasteries and local inns, art galleries or even the architecture of the houses in the place- every place is a reflection of the art, the culture and the lifestyle of the place.
- ADVENTURE- the holiday will not be memorable if there isn’t any adventure coming your way! Adventure sports such as paragliding or rock climbing or scuba diving provide a complete break from the monotony of our daily lives. Make sure your travel destination has at least one element of adventure. Be it camping in the woods or river rafting, steering a hot air balloon or sky diving, the adrenaline rush experienced makes the trip memorable.
- TRANSPORTATION- you cannot walk the world, hence you must ride! But ride what? Reaching the destination is just not the end of your transportation memories. Travelling gives you exposure to commuting on a variety of stuff. Choppers to aeroplanes, trains of all sorts- bullet trains, metro rails, subways, mono rails, joyous bus rides, peaceful boat rides, tram rides or sky high ropeway rides, open air bus rides and last but not the least epic elephant or camel rides!
- FOOD- Visit a palace and relish in the gastronomic delight it offers! It is through food that one almost gets a ‘taste’ of the culture of the place. Food and drinks become an inevitable part of experimenting on a holiday. Trying out different cuisines, different drinks, salads, meats, oven cooked or clay pot cooked, roasted or flame dried, or even going raw- there is so much to experiment.
- FAMILY TIME- if you are travelling with your family, spending some quality family time is crucial to keep one rejuvenated till the next holiday. So there needs to be entertainment for all. From the elder ones to the kids, the travel destination should pack in something for everyone. Be it a visit to the wildlife sanctuary or a beach resort or an amusement park trip or some fun adventure sports with the kids or a simple evening boat ride with your partner. Choose your destinations well!
So, go ahead travel around the world and soak in every bit of what your eyes see to create memories for a lifetime!